As a young company, we appreciate that it’s difficult to initiate your ideas and turn potential into reality. Today though with 55 million players every month worldwide on multiple platforms, Wooga is one of the most popular game developers on the planet. We’ve been through it all. That’s why we want to help promising and dedicated teams get started in the industry we know best: social & mobile games.
What we offer as a Publisher:
- Mentoring and professional feedback on your game concepts.
- Work alongside our leading experts in design, marketing, analytics, and more.
- Benefit from a cross-channel marketing commitment to promote your game.
- Language localization and customer service, ensuring global exposure and insightful care.
- An advanced analytics infrastructure, with support in analysing your data
Want to know more? First of all, you need to have a game. It doesn’t matter if it’s just your first playable demo or ready-to-release and highly polished. It also doesn’t matter if it’s a Facebook, iPhone, or Android game. We’re open to single developers or a small game studio. If these apply to you, don’t hesitate to contact Sebastian, send him a short description of your game and yourself, some screenshots; or – if you want to make him really happy – a gameplay video.
Sebastian will get in touch, and together we will help you in bringing your game to the top of the market. At Wooga, we make games for everyone, a true challenge we strive for everyday. Is your team up for it?
An essential checklist for your email:
- Team’s background info (gaming and industry experience)
- List of games developed and released (include links)
- Descriptions of:
- Core game loop
- Meta game
- Monetization features (which of these aspects will be revenue drivers?)
- Social features
- Planned upcomming features
- Date of completion (milestones planned and what is missing?).
- Link to the actual game/prototype (At least playable version or prototype of the core game for iOS or Android).
- Art references (screenshots, theme references).
- Reasons on why this game will be more sucessful than the rest on iOS or Android.
- Your expectations from a publisher.