Based in Berlin, Europe's creative tech capital, our employees from 40 nations work together to develop top titles for a global audience. Working in independent teams, Wooga's signature approach to making great games for mobile has made us one of the world's most popular developers.
About the job
We are looking for a Localization QA Analyst to join our team. You will be responsible for ensuring top quality of our games in all languages that we offer. You will work very closely with the localization managers, game teams and translators. As soon as a game is getting ready for launch, you will work together with the localization manager to set up testing plans, plan workflows, and help deliver high-quality localizations.
If you are a natural problem solver, have a strong technical background, and have a passion for games, we look forward to you application!
- Check all new games in all languages to make sure that we only publish high standard content.
- Work with the Player Experience Managers to improve and refine our translations.
- Work closely with the game teams to implement changes and create efficient testing workflows.
- Plan, estimate and review test schedules.
- Participate actively in localization calibration.
- Manage priorities in supporting the team.
Who are we looking for
- 1-2 years of work experience in game localization/QA required.
- Excellent written and spoken English + additional languages used at Wooga would be a bonus (Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish).
- Passion for games.
- Strong technical background.
- Well organized and detail-oriented.
- Strong communication skills.
- Team player who can adapt easily to others.
- Initiative and strong problem-solving abilities.
Why join us
- Work on games that will be played by millions of people across the world.
- Almost no hierarchies and quick decision making processes.
- Join our hugely international environment, we have more than 40 nationalities here at Wooga!
- Hands on Wooga’s latest hit games.
Wooga is an equal opportunities employer. We invite international candidates to apply, as well as monsters and unicorns.
"Hi, my name is Alice. Special Agent Alice Wallace. Join me, and dive into my whole new world of fresh puzzles and exciting characters. Help me spotting clues and use your skill to reveal the truth behind crimes, romances, relationships and even deeper mysteries. With brand-new episodes every week, you’ll enjoy exciting puzzling action, including timed matching, spot the difference, and even lock picking! Have you got what it takes to track down the culprit?"
-Alice Wallace, Special Agent