Based in Berlin, Europe's creative tech capital, over 250 employees from 40 nations work together to develop top titles for a global audience. Working in independent teams, Wooga's signature approach to making great games for both web and mobile has made us one of the world's most popular developers.
About the job
You have ideas, passion and energy? We have resources. Join Wooga to develop your very own free-to-play game for mobile. As a Product Lead you will have independence in your project and access to lots of talent and in-house expertise. You will take responsibility for the creation and management of a game over its full life cycle.
- Develop your game concept and seek feedback from the team
- Lead the product through initial design and prototyping, implementation, launch and post-launch development
- Manage the development; plan milestones and resources
- Build, train and grow your dream team of engineers, artists, game designers and product managers
- Keep the vision for your game that will be engaging, viral and highly monetizable
- Decide on product features and transform ideas into detailed concepts
- Communicate progress and share learnings with other teams
Who we are looking for
- You have over 5 years of experience in product management/game design
- You have shown your potential with the development of a mobile or free-to-play game before
- You have experience managing a multidisciplinary team
- You are confident in taking full ownership for a game and defending decisions with both heart and brains
- You can turn difficult concepts into something magically simple for the user
- You have a creative mindset
- You have strong logical and analytical capabilities
- You have great communication skills in English
Why join us
- Create a game with an awesome team and see your own ideas come to life
- Run a project that millions of players will enjoy every day
- International and dynamic environment dedicated to making great games
- Live in Berlin!
Wooga is an equal opportunity employer. We invite international candidates to apply, as well as monsters and unicorns.
Working at Wooga
"My name is Adam, I moved from Canada to Berlin to create new mobile titles at Wooga. My weapon of choice is Unity. It allows me to visualize the design process, and makes scripting gameplay a breeze. I love working at Wooga because of the flat structure, and the open communication between teams. Each team acts independently, and can make their own decisions. There's no bureaucracy to get in the way. Also, there is completely open communication amongst teams. Stuck on a problem? Bug another Wooga over a coffee in the kitchen!"
-Adam, Product Lead