Wooga is one of the world’s biggest developers of social games for web and mobile.
- Founded and based in Berlin
- Over 250 employees from 40 nations
- Founded in 2009 by Jens Begemann (CEO) and Philipp Moeser (CTO)
- Developer of hit social games such as Diamond Dash, Bubble Island & Monster World
- Over 50 million monthly active users on web and mobile
Need logos, screenshots or photos you can use in your blog or paper? Download the complete press kit from our Dropbox:
Greg Latham PR for UK/US email@example.com
Max Wuttke Social Media & PR firstname.lastname@example.org
Fabian Heuser PR for Germany email@example.com
Maike Kronenberg Event & Speaking Requests firstname.lastname@example.org
- #FantasticForest is live! "Based on a true story of love, crime, despair, revenge and of course some farming too!" http://t.co/Wv8CDach2q
- Wooga's @Patrick_Kulling shared his work experiences in a well-received @MIHSHARZ presentation: http://t.co/WWnVEkW60C
- We have a fantastic surprise for you! Our new game #FantasticForest is now available on @facebook: http://t.co/8PB2RjcMXO
- How nice! "@wiederspielwert: Monsterflower almost in blossom. <3 @wooga (at @Sourcefabric Berlin w/ 2 others) [pic]: http://t.co/EqUqrcbAzK"
- Wooga mentioned in @folha_com article on Berlin start-ups! "Berlim atrai ideias e verbas para start-ups": http://t.co/QUwWSWV232