Wooga is one of the world’s biggest developers of social games for web and mobile.
- Founded and based in Berlin
- Over 250 employees from 40 nations
- Founded in 2009 by Jens Begemann (CEO) and Philipp Moeser (CTO)
- Developer of hit social games such as Diamond Dash, Bubble Island & Monster World
- Over 50 million monthly active users on web and mobile
Need logos, screenshots or photos you can use in your blog or paper? Download the complete press kit from our Dropbox:
Greg Latham PR for UK/US email@example.com
Max Wuttke Social Media & PR firstname.lastname@example.org
Fabian Heuser PR for Germany email@example.com
Maike Kronenberg Event & Speaking Requests firstname.lastname@example.org
- The streets are waiting for us1 #Berlin #Firmenlauf today. http://t.co/TePtDoLYPS
- RT @SeraAndroid: Are you a hacker and do you like hackathons? Register here http://t.co/yNGjx8Xlev to participate. June 8th & 9th in the of…
- Tomorrow the #Firmenlauf comes to Berlin again and a whooping number of 25 Woogas are ready to show off their speediness. Run, Wooga, Run!
- Up for a little Speed-Dating with us? Join the #HPI-Connect event today. Starting at 3PM. http://t.co/OBaBvaUNqX
- We had a great #FantasticForest Launch Party yesterday! Check out the game just now at https://t.co/bW0O3CrxQL http://t.co/KbBXBfH1Dt