Contest Rules and Terms of Participation
Pearl’s Peril Contest is a picture contest organized by Wooga GmbH (in the following referred to as “Wooga”), Saarbrücker Straße 38, 10405 Berlin, Germany, for its fans and followers. Participants are asked to post a picture of themselves holding a Pearl’s Peril map as a comment of the post announcing the contest. Pearl’s Peril map can be downloaded from http://woo.ga/PPworldmap. The winner will receive a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Pictures entries are limited to one picture per participant.
- Participants need to post their picture on the Pearl’s Peril Facebook page under the posts announcing the contest between May 12th, 2016 (start of the day) and May 16th, 2016 (end of day)
- By submitting a picture to participate in the Pearl’s Peril contest, the participants grant Wooga the full and non-exclusive right to perpetually use, publish, print, broadcast or utilize the picture, for press and commercial purposes. Participants also grant Wooga the right to publish their names or nicknames in the announcement of the winner on the Wooga website, and on social media platforms or press related publications, if the respective participant wins the contest.
- Participants warrant and represent that they have the right of disposal of the submitted content (picture, nickname etc.) and that it is clear of third-party rights. Otherwise, participants will hold Wooga harmless from all and any third-party claims related to the submitted content.
- Participants can freely publish reproductions of their own picture on their personal website, social media channels, blogs and forums. Wooga asks participants to link to the Pearl’s Peril Facebook page account when publishing any content relating to the contest.
- Employees of Wooga and their families, as well as business partners of Wooga and individuals under the age of 18 years (as of May 12th, 2016) are excluded from participation and cannot win the prize.
The winner will be chosen by a jury of the Wooga Social Media/Community Team based on creativity and innovation.
- The participant with the most votes by the jury will be notified by email by May 20th, 2016. It is recommended that participants check their Facebook message in the “Request” folder. In the event that the potential winner does not accept his/her prize within 48 hours, the prize will be awarded to the participant that received the second most votes by the jury.
- Wooga will deliver the prize (Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge) to the winner free of charge. The winner will be informed when and how the prize will be delivered. In order for this to take place, the winner must provide Wooga with a valid postal address when requested.
- No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize. Wooga reserves the right to substitute or exchange any prize with another prize of similar commercial value without prior notice, at their sole discretion, when the promoted prizes are not reasonably available to Wooga.
Wooga has the right to withdraw this contest – in this event, Wooga will inform all participants via the Wooga Facebook page, Pearl’s Peril Facebook page and other social media channels, Wooga website or otherwise. Wooga reserves the right to cancel or amend Contest Rules and Terms of Participation at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
German law applies exclusively.
As far as is permitted by law, Wooga assumes no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or harm suffered by any entrant entering a contest or as a result of accepting any prize.
All information received by Wooga will be used solely for the purpose of this contest, and will not be stored, or transferred to third parties.
This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Samsung, Facebook or any other third party. Samsung Galaxy S is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
By participating in Pearl’s Peril Android Contest, participants agree to have read, understood, and accepted these terms.
If you have any questions regarding the rules or terms of participation, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Wooga Community team will provide an answer to your question as soon as possible.