Contest Rules and Terms of Participation
Pearl’s Anniversary is a scrapbook contest organized for the players of the game Pearl’s Peril by Wooga GmbH (in the following referred to as “Wooga”), Saarbrücker Straße 38, 10405 Berlin, Germany. Players are asked to create a scrapbook page inspired by their best moments of three years Pearl‘s Peril to celebrate the third anniversary of the game and post the picture of it as a comment on the official Pearl’s Peril fan page. The big prizes to be awarded are 3 iPads. There will be 3 winners to account for the 3 big prizes. Complete prizes list:
- 1st-3rd: An iPads Air with an exclusive Pearl’s Peril Cover + 33,333 in-game coins + 333 in-game cash
- 4th-8th: A Pearl’s Peril themed Journal + A Pearl’s Peril anniversary puzzle + A Pearl’s Peril Tshirt + 3,333 in-game coins + 333 in-game cash
- 9th-10th: A Pearl’s Peril anniversary exclusive poster signed by the Team + A Pearl’s Peril Tshirt + 3,333 in-game coins + 333 in-game cash
All participants who have submitted an eligible entry will receive 33 in-game CASH.
- 1. Employees of Wooga and their families, as well as business partners of Wooga and individuals under the age of 18 years (as of March 5, 2016) are excluded from participation and cannot win prizes.
- 2. Photo of the Pearl’s Peril themed Scrapbook page must be published as a comment on the Pearl’s Peril Facebook Page by Monday, the 4th of April 2016 (23:59 CET) ideally with the Facebook profile the participant uses to play the game.
- 3. Any entries received later than the closing date for submissions will be disqualified.
- 4. By submitting a photo of a Pearl’s Peril themed scrapbook page to the Pearl’s Anniversary Contest, the participants grant Wooga the full and non-exclusive right to perpetually use, publish, print, broadcast or utilize the content (Photo), for press or commercial purposes.
- 5. Participants warrant and represent that they have the right of disposal of the submitted content and that it is clear of third-party rights. Otherwise, participants will hold Wooga harmless from all and any third-party claims related to the submitted content.
- 6. Participants can freely publish reproductions of their own scrapbook page on their personal website, social media channels, blogs and forums. Wooga asks participants to link to the Pearl’s Peril fan page when publishing any content relating to the contest from March 5th 2016 onwards.
Entries will be judged on creativity and relevance to the world of Pearl’s Peril. The final decision regarding entries will be voted among Pearl’s Peril team members (employees of Wooga). Entries that do not adhere to the contest rules may be removed at the discretion of Wooga employees.
- 1. The top 10 participants will be notified via Facebook message between April 7th and April 17th 2016. It is recommended that participants check their “Message Request” folder in the Facebook messages. In the event that the winners do not reply to the email/Facebook notification of his/her prize within 48 hours, it will result in cancellation of his/her prize. The prize will then be distributed to the next participant after voting amongst Pearl’s Peril team members. If more than one prize is awarded, only one prize per entrant will be awarded, and others prizes will go to the following runners up accordingly.
- 2. All participants grant Wooga the right to publish their first names or nicknames in an announcement of the winners on Facebook, the Wooga website, and other platforms or press related publications if the respective participant wins the contest. The winner’s real name will not be mentioned.
- 3. Wooga will deliver the prizes to the winners free of charge. The winners will be informed when and how the prizes will be delivered. In order for this to take place, the winners must provide Wooga with a valid postal address when requested. The prize(s) will be sent out after the results are announced, and no sooner. Wooga will not be held responsible for any damage to or loss of the prizes during shipping.
- 4. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize. Wooga reserves the right to substitute or exchange any prize with another prize of similar commercial value without prior notice, at their sole discretion, when the promoted prizes are not reasonably available to Wooga.
Wooga has the right to withdraw this contest – in this event Wooga will inform all participants via the Pearl’s Peril fanpage, Wooga website or otherwise. Wooga reserves the right to cancel or amend Contest Rules and Terms of Participation at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
German law applies exclusively.
As far as is permitted by law, Wooga assumes no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or harm suffered by any entrant entering a contest or as a result of accepting any prize.
All information received by Wooga will be used solely for the purpose of this contest, and will not be stored, or transferred to third parties.
This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Apple or any other third party. iPad Air and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
By participating in the Pearl’s 3rd Anniversary Contest, participants agree to have read, understood, and accepted these terms. Wooga reserves the right to exclude participants from the contest if the participant violates the Contest Rules and Terms of Participation of Wooga.
If you have any questions regarding the rules or terms of participation, please write to email@example.com. The Wooga Community team will provide an answer to your question as soon as possible.