The promotion offered in the game (the “Promotion”) is regulated by these Rules and by Wooga’s Terms of Service located at: https://www.wooga.com/terms-of-service/.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMOTION.
By participating in this Promotion you represent and warrant that you have read Wooga’s Terms (as defined herein), you have full right and authority to do so and to be bound by the Wooga’s Terms.
PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Organizer: Wooga GmbH, Saarbruecker Str. 38, 10405, Berlin, Germany.
2. Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to persons who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry where legally permitted, worldwide, unless the specific Promotion you wish to enter provides that such Promotion is only valid in certain jurisdictions in that case only residents of such jurisdictions at the time of entry may participate in the Promotion.
Employees, officers and representatives of Wooga GmbH, and/or its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion agencies and prizes suppliers, involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of Promotion Parties are not eligible. If asked, entrant must provide valid proof of age by way of valid picture identification (driver’s license, passport, state identification card, or military identification card).
The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations and is void where listed above and where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Organizer’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein."
3. How to Enter: During the applicable Promotion Period, you can enter the Promotion through the game’s .com site, the Facebook application, our blog at https://blog.wooga.com or by downloading the mobile app available on Google Play, Amazon App-store for Android, and the iTunes App store or on any other applicable platform, to at least one (1) web-enabled device (i.e., your smart phone, computer, tablet or other mobile device) and follow the links and instructions of how to enter each applicable Promotion. The Promotion Period and applicable dates can be found in the description of the promotion on the applicable platform where entry is available.
The App is free to download and subject to the Wooga’s Terms. Use of the mobile application requires a web-enabled device and therefore data rates may apply. The game’s .com site, our blog at https://blog.wooga.com, the Facebook application and the mobile apps are collectively referred to as “the App”. Entries must be received during the applicable Promotion Period to be eligible for the prize winning. Organizer’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for each Promotion.
Enter the Promotions for Free. If you can enter the Promotion by purchase, the following will be in effect: you may enter also without a purchase by emailing the following as an attachment to the designated email in a legible font to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line: FREE ENTRY REQUEST (and identify the name of the Promotion) within the Promotion Period. The email attachment must contain, your full name, address, phone number, email address, date of birth, and the Promotion for which you wish to enter and the name of the App in which you learned of the Promotion. You will receive one (1) entry into the applicable Promotion. Limit: One (1) request per valid email received. All email entries must be received during the applicable Promotion period. Any requests for entries which do not follow the requirements herein may be void at the discretion of the Organizer. All entries become the exclusive property of Organizer and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Organizer. Organizer is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or emails not received by the email address herein, which will be disqualified. All entries must be properly received and recorded by Organizer’s computer within the applicable Promotion Period in order to be eligible to win a prize.
General Rules for Entering a Promotion: Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Entrants will be disqualified from the Promotion if they have violated the Wooga’s Terms and the Official Rules, the Organizer reserves the right to disqualify players at its sole discretion. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify Organizer in writing if the entrant changes his or her email address during the Promotion period. No responsibility is assumed by Organizer or Promotion Parties for lost, late, mutilated, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or not received email or entries. No other forms of submitting an entry are valid.
4. Prize Winning: The selection of winners varies and depends on the applicable Promotion you wish to enter. Each Promotion clearly describes how you can win such Promotion. Organizer’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Organizer will determine the potential Promotions winners from all eligible entries received during the applicable Promotion period whose decisions shall be final.
5. Winner Notification: Each potential winner will be notified within the App for which the Promotion was offered. If a potential winner is required by any applicable law to comply with certain conditions or requirements in order to be eligible to receive the prize, the potential winner will be required to fully comply with such requirements. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within 72 hours, or if winner is otherwise disqualified, or otherwise does not comply with these Official Rules, potential winner will be disqualified and is no longer eligible for the winner and forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Organizer will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner from among all remaining eligible entries, in Organizer’s sole discretion. Only up to ten (10) alternate winners may be awarded, if each of the ten (10) alternate winners are disqualified for any reason as well, the prize will remain unawarded.
6. Prizes: The optional prizes vary and depends on the applicable Promotion you wish to enter. Each Promotion clearly describes the list of prize(s) you can win in such Promotion. If any specific prize shall have a real retail value, such value will be specified in the applicable Promotion you wish to enter. Winner must accept prize as stated by Organizer or prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Organizer’s sole discretion. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Organizer reserves the right to substitute a prize (or a component thereof) for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each participant’s consent to Organizer’s and its agents’ post or use of participant’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state or province for any purpose in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
8. Limitations of Liability: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Organizer or Promotion Parties resulting from entrant’s participation in or attempt to participate in the Promotion or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Promotion. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. By participating in the Promotion, entrants release Organizer and Promotion Parties from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such entrant’s participation in the Promotion. Organizer and Promotion Parties are not liable in the event that any portion of the Promotion is canceled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control (a “Force Majeure Event”). Wooga reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion if any fraud, virus or other problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Promotion, as determined by Wooga in its sole discretion.
9. Disclaimer: Screenshots are not proof of winning status. All prizes hereunder are offered “AS IS” without warranty either expressly or in an implied fashion. This Promotion is in no way organized, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Organizer and not to Facebook.
10. Disputes: Any complaint regarding the operation of the Promotion or any other related matter, will be emailed to following email address: email@example.com. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the courts located in Berlin, Germany; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion (if any), but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Organizer in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Germany, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Germany.
12. Winner List: The winner(s) list is available upon request. Please email such request to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the name of the Promotion and for which App such Promotion was for. In addition, please specify “Winner List Request” in the subject line of your email.
Wooga GmbH. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: April 17, 2019